Morpheme Bacopa (Brahmi) Capsules for Mental Alertness - 500mg Extract - 60 Veg Capsules
Morpheme Bacopa (Brahmi) - Bacopa enhances the strength of body and mind; it improves the complexion and quality of voice.
Payments: Credit Card, Debit Card, No Cash on Delivery for this Product
Delivery date: 3-5 days
Morpheme Remedies Bacopa
Morpheme Remedies Bacopa contains Brahmi which is a world-renowned herb for stress management, memory loss and other age related cognitive disease.
Bacopa or Brahmi is a medicinal plant that is used in Ayurveda from around 3000 B.C; the herb is mentioned in several Ayurvedic texts including Charak and Sushruta Samita’s.
Bacopa is referred to as “Medhya Rasyana”, that means a nervine tonic that provides strength to the brain and relaxes the nerves.
It is referred to as Matsyakshi, and Somavaili in Sanskrit, Vernacularly it is called “baby’s tear”, or “Water Hyssop”.
Bacopa or Brahmi is derived from the word brahmini which means that which is liked by lord Brahma (one of the Hindu gods), it is generally confused with the herb called GOTU KOLA.
Bacopa is a small creeping herb, with numerous branches, which grows up to 2 to 3 feet, and is generally found throughout India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and China.
Health Benefits of Bacopa
- Bacopa enhances the strength of body and mind; it improves the complexion and quality of voice.
- Bacopa as stated in Ayurveda enhances the three basic components of mind, Dhi (power of learning), Dhrti (power of retention), and Samriti (power to memorize).
- Bacopa helps in pacifying sadhak pitta (subordinate type of pitta) which as mentioned in ayurvedic texts is present in heart and brain to help control emotions; sadhak pitta in modern studies is related to neurohormones, which are located in brain and all over the body including heart. These neurohormones send signals to brain to modulate the mood of an individual.
- Bacopa increases the secretion of brain chemicals which help in improving thinking and learning processes, it even elevates the level of the brain chemical (Serotonin) which provides relaxation to the brain nerves.
- Bacopa helps in reducing stress levels and thus helps in inducing sleep.
- Bacopa is extremely useful in Parkinson’s disease (it is the disease that affects the brain’s ability to produce adequate dopamine). Bacopa may help balance dopamine levels and decrease the neural degeneration.
- Bacopa contains active compounds like bacosides A&B, which have positive influence on brain cells; they even promote regeneration of brain tissues.
- The above mentioned bacosides aid in repair of damaged neurons by enhancing kinase activity, neuronal synthesis, and restoration of synaptic activity.
- Bacopa improves circulation of blood in brain and is believed to reduce the senility in older people; it even revitalizes intellectual functions.
- Bacopa is an Anxiolytic (Anti panic or Anti anxiety Agent) herb, it helps reduce nervous irritation, depression, anxiety and psychosis.
- Apart from helping us deal with daily stress and depression, it even fights with all skin disorders is antifungal, anti bacterial in nature and helps in purifying blood.
- Morpheme Remedies Bacopa, restrains your memory, lowers down your stress, and makes you cherish your life.
Health Conditions Where Bacopa is Used
- Bacopa promotes comfort and helps in inducing sleep.
- Bacopa helps in reducing the stress as it increases the serotonin levels.
- Bacopa boosts cognitive ability as it increases the circulation of brain, and it even repairs the damaged neurons.
- Bacopa is used in Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease, as it balances the dopamine level.
- Bacopa purifies the blood and protects the body from toxic compounds.
How to Use and When to Use
2-2 cap twice daily (day and night) after meal.