Morpheme Amla Capsules Vitamin C & AntiOxidant - 500mg Extract - 60 Veg Capsules - 1 Bottle
Morpheme Amla Capsules Vitamin C & AntiOxidant - 500mg Extract - It nourishes the skin, removes toxins from the body, and reduces skin irritation and blemishes.
Payments: Credit Card, Debit Card, No Cash on Delivery for this Product
Delivery date: 3-5 days
Morpheme Remedies Amla capsules contain Amla extract that is nature’s prime antioxidant and a rich source of vitamin C.
Amla is referred to as divyaaushad i.e. the divine herb with extraordinary qualities to protect mankind against all the diseases. Amla is known as dhatriphal or amritphal in sanskrit ,charak mentioned it as a RASAYANA i.e. the one that rejuvenates and slower down the ageing process, promotes longevity and stables the progeny.
It is commonly called as Indian Gooseberry in English. Amla is a medium sized tree that grows up to the height of 8 to 18 meters; its flowers are green in colour, fruits are spherical in shape, and are pale yellow, once fully ripe. Amla is commonly grown in countries like India, Pakistan, Sri–Lanka, China and Malaysia.
Amla properties and Health Benefits
- Amla as mentioned in ayurvedic texts is tridoshic in nature, i.e. It helps to pacify the alleviated tridoshas (vata, pitta, and kapha).
- Amla is enriched with Vitamin C; the amount of vitamin c in a midsized amla is four times and eight times more than an orange and tomato respectively.
- Ascorbic acid present in amla helps in development and repair of all the body tissues.
- Amla improvises the liver metabolism and thus helps in removing accumulated toxins; amla is used to treat jaundice and other liver diseases
- Amla triggers the taste receptors, which makes the digestive enzymes active, improves the assimilation, absorption and finally the digestion of food in our body, being laxative in nature it
- improvises the bowel moments too.
- Amla provides you with the lustrous, glowing and blemish free skin, as it nourishes body tissues and enhances the regeneration of the cells.
- Amla improves the absorption of iron (improves the Hb level), and is even useful in wound healing as it helps in the formation of collagen.
- Amla provides protection from the free radicals that are generally present in UVB radiation (sunrays), that breaks down skin’s connective collagen, leads to wrinkles and sagging of the skin .
- Amla the eyes and improvises eye sight.
- Amla helps in revitalizing the reproductive organ of both men and women, being virsya it helps improvise sperm count in males and in developing a healthy ovary in females, thus increasing the chances of conception.
- Amla is an immune modulator, as mentioned in Ayurvedic texts; amla boosts the overall immunity of the body.
- Amla contains pectin which inhibits the platelet aggregation and thus helps in decreasing LDL (low density cholesterol, or bad cholesterol) and increases the level of HDL (high density cholesterol, or good cholesterol).
- Amla contains compounds like pyrogallol that has shown to be effective against many different types of cancers, as it has anti proliferative effects (it prevents cancer from spreading).
- Researches have also found that hydrolysable tannins, the major bioactive compounds of amla have potential to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and reduce D.N.A damage induced by chemotherapy and radiation.
- Natural antioxidants and surplus vitamin c in gelatine free capsules, Morpheme Remedies Amla capsules.
Indications for Amla
- Amla slows down aging process.
- Amla contains vitamin C, it prevents common cold.
- Amla provides energy to vital organs and hence used in chronic illness.
- Amla contains natural digestive enzymes and hence used in digestion.
- Amla helps maintain the ph of stomach linings, thus helps in relieving hyperacidity.
- Amla improvises the absorption of iron in the body, and improves the haemoglobin level.
- Amla being sheet virya in nature helps maintain the ph of our stomach lining, due to which it helps in relieving hyperacidity whenever consumed.
- Amla helps boost the overall immunity of an individual.
- Amla perpetuates liver and its functions, improvises the metabolism and removes toxins.
- Amla nourishes the skin, removes toxins from the body, and reduces skin irritation and blemishes.
- Amla helps decrease high cholesterol levels in the body, thus maintaining cholesterol levels in our body.
How to Use and when to Use
2 capsules twice daily 4 cap day after meals.
Veg/Non Veg : Veg
Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before : 3 Years
Size : 60 Veg Capsules Each Bottle