Haritaki - otherwise known as Terminalia Chebula's fruit - is described in Ayrurveda as a “remover of diseases”. It is highly regarded as a universal panacea in Ayurvedic medicine and is considered to be one of the best herbs for the digestive and respiratory systems. It has carminative properties - it prevents formation of gas in the gastrointestinal tract and facilitates the expulsion of gas. It also helps promote tissue growth and health.
Haritaki powder is available in a laminated pouch of 100 gms. (.pack of 3).
Benefits of Haritaki:
- In Ayurveda, Haritaki is used to purify and detoxify the body.
- Effective in healing wounds when mixed with water and applied as a paste.
- Lowers fat deposits in the liver.
- Helps lower blood cholesterol level when taken regularly.
- Alleviates anemia when taken with ghee and honey.
- A good astringent for loose gums, and prevents bleeding and ulceration of gums.
- Treats skin disorders like allergies.
- Reduces chronic fever.
Dosage & Directions:
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by a physician.
Pregnant or lactating women should consume herbal products only after consulting a physician.
Store in a cool dry place,away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach from children.
Best before 3 years from the date of manufacture.