Gurmar Powder also known as Gymnema sylvestre is a member of the milkyweed family of herbs and is native to tropical forests of India. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine particularly to treat diabetes. The other names include gurmari, gurmarbooti and mesbasringi. It blocks the intestinal sugar, and the sugar passes through the system.
- Improves the intake of glucose into the cells
- Reduces blood sugar levels within 18-20 months
- Lowers Serum Cholesterol
- Suppresses and neutralizes the craving of sweets
- It is primarily used to treat Type I and Type II diabetes
- The root of the gurmar used for application in snake bites
- It helps relieve common cold and breathlessness
Ingredients/ Main components
Gymnema sylvestre powder.
Dosage & Direction
Take 3 grams powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the physician.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Best before 3 years from the date of Manufacture.