StBotanica Saw Palmetto - 250mg Extract - 60 Veg Caps
Benign enlargement of the prostate is a condition that affects millions of men, including well over 50% of men over age 60. While this condition is usually harmless, for some men it can hinder healthy urinary function and possibly lead to more serious side effects if ignored.
Saw Palmetto is a low-growing palm tree native to the southeastern United States. Saw Palmetto contains a number of beneficial compounds including flavonoids sterols and fatty acids that may support prostate health. StBotanica saw palmetto extract contains pure saw palmetto extract which contains 85% to 95% fatty acids and beneficial plant sterols, which are the herb's key active ingredients.
- Helps with Urinary Problems associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Helps to Reduce Urinary Frequency, Helps Increase Urinary Flow and Decrease Nocturia
- Inflammation can be Reduced and Immune System Strengthened
- An optimum supplement for the support of healthy prostate function
- It may even Help to Delay the Need for Prostate Surgery
StBotanica Saw Palmetto contains 100% Pure 250mg Extract of Saw Palmetto.
Each Bottle Contains 60 Veg capsules
How to Use:
For adults, As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule two times a day or as directed by a physician.
Best before two years from packaging
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 years of age and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a healthcare practitioner before using any dietary supplement. Store in a cool, dry place.