Morpheme Shatavari (Asparagus Racemous) - Female Health Tonic - 500mg Extract - 60 Veg Capsules
Morpheme Remedies Shatavari capsules capture all the goodness of shatavari a natural potent herb specifically known for benefiting female health.
Payments: Credit Card, Debit Card, No Cash on Delivery for this Product
Delivery date: 3-5 days
What Ashwagandha is to men, Shatavari is to women! Almost all the Ayurvedic scholars have mentioned its medicinal properties in their texts and have referred to it as the best known female rejuvenator.
Shatavri translates to she “who posses 100 husbands” referring to the rejuvenating effect of the herb on the female reproductive organs.
Shatavari is a climbing cladode, which grows in low jungles throughout India. The stem is woody and dark green, its flowers are fragrant, small and white and are radish shaped, they are generally found in clusters and its branches are modified into leafy structures. Roots and leaves are the parts used for its medicinal purposes from thousands of years.
Health Benefits of Shatavari
- Shatavari is extremely useful to treat infertility, decreased libido, threatened miscarriage, and menopause.
- Shatavari is quite effective for stomach ulcers, hyperacidity, and diarrhoea.
- Shatvari nourishes and cleanses the blood and female reproductive organ.
- Shatavari helps to induce breast milk in lactating mothers.
- Shatavari treats P.M.S symptoms, relieving pain, and blood loss during menstruation.
- Shatavari is useful in old age as it soothes the systemic dryness.
- Shatavari contains phyto-estrogen the precursors of oestrogen and is very useful for women, who suffer from low natural estrogens.
- Shatavari contains essential bioflavonoid and other essential components like calcium and zinc.
- Shatavari maintains healthy hormonal balance and also helps in maintain the normal pH of the vagina.
- Shatavari aids in releasing extra water retention caused during periods.
- Shatvari increases fertility rate as it nourishes the ovum.
- Shatavari can fight typhoid, cholera, dysenteries, e.coli, and staphylococcus aerus.
- Shatavari tonic effects also target the nerves and reduce symptoms of emotional irritability, abdominal cramping and headache.
- Shatavari also helps in increasing the sperm count in men.
- Morpheme Remedies Shatavari Capsules are gelatine free with benefits of herb
- Shatavari that rejuvenates and enrich female reproductive system.
Health Conditions Where Shatavari is Useful
- Shatavari is a gynaecological tonic which brings balance to the female menstrual cycle.
- Shatavari effectively treats both dysmenorrhoea and menorrhagia and brings regularity to feminine rhythms.
- Shatavari increases female fertility by cooling the uterus and vaginal inflammation making it ideal for women.
- Shatavari benefits male and female sexual dysfunction and reproductive problems.
- Shatavari increases sperm count in men.
- Shatavari increases sexual arousal in women.
How to Use and When to Use
2-2 cap (4cap) each day and night after meals.