Morpheme Neem Capsules- Blood Cleanser - 500mg Extract - 60 Veg Capsules
Morpheme Neem Capsules- Neem is used as a blood detoxifier and is prescribed in skin treatment, especially for acne, scabies, and urticaria.
Payments: Credit Card, Debit Card, No Cash on Delivery for this Product
Delivery date: 3-5 days
Morpheme remedies Neem capsules contain nature’s own purifier, Neem, which alleviates skin problems, allergies and nurtures your skin.
Neem is generally referred to as ‘’sarv roga nivarni’’ (one which overcomes almost all diseases) and has been used for its medicinal properties from more than 4, 500 years.
The word Neem has been derived from “nimbati swasthyamdadati” - that which gives good health.
Neem is an evergreen tree that grows up to 100 feet in height and is native to countries like India, Pakistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Neem is called “vepa” (the air purifier) in Andra Pradesh (south of central India). It is said that the mere presence of a neem tree near human dwellings improves health and even acts as a prophylactic agent against malarial fever.
Almost every part of the neem tree is valuable and has medicinal benefits.
Health Benefits of Neem:
- Neem works miraculously for diabetic patients, physician advice diabetic people to chew fresh neem leaves as its juice stimulate pancreas to produce Insulin, which helps in lowering blood sugar levels.
- The neem tree has many medicinal properties; its leaves are antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antihelmenthic.
- Neem expunges almost all types of tnsects, pests, microbes and bacteria.
- Neem improves liver metabolism.
- Neem is known as a blood detoxifier and is called pinchumada in sanskrit that means destroyer of leprosy and healer of skin infections like psoriasis, scabies and eczema.
- Neem is anti allergic and anti puritic, due to which it is generally prescribed to patients with Urticaria.
- Neem is anti inflammatory i.e. it reduces inflammation and pain.
- Neem represses acidity.
- Neem boosts overall immunity of a being by energising the lymphocytes cells, which responds to infections.
- In India people use neem twigs to brush their teeth, as it is antiseptic and anti bacterial, in earlier times cotton soaked with neem was used as a contraceptive.
- Get Lustrous, Glowing and Blemish free skin by Morpheme Remedies Neem Capsules.
Health Conditions Where Neem Is Beneficial:
- Neem is used as a blood detoxifier and is prescribed in skin treatment, especially for acne, scabies, and urticaria.
- Neem strengthens overall immunity.
- Neem helps in controlling diabetes
- Neem is used in wound healing as it is antiseptic, it prevents sepsis.
- Neem is used in treating malaria and chickenpox.
- Neem is useful in various urinary tract infections.
- Neem prevents acne breakout and heals psoriasis.
How to use and when to use:
2-2 cap (4 caps each day) day and night after meals.
Veg/Non Veg : Veg
Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before : 3 Years
Size : 60 Veg Capsules Each Bottle