Morpheme Fenugreek Capsules For Glucose Balance & Women's Health - 500mg Extract - 60 Veg Capsules-1 Bottle
Morpheme Fenugreek capsules is an exclusive product for all those who are suffering from unmanageable blood sugar, and other gastro related problems.
Payments: Credit Card, Debit Card, No Cash on Delivery for this Product
Delivery date: 3-5 days
Fenugreek is commonly called as Greek clover or Hay seed. In India it is one of the most common spices used in traditional cuisines which adds flavour and nutritive value to the food.
Fenugreek is used worldwide as a medicinal herb with exceptional benefits; it was used by ancient Egyptians and Romans for their wellness. Chinese herbalist in olden times used it for treating kidney stones and diseases related to male reproductive organ.
Fenugreek is an annual herb which grows about 2 feet in height, with tender stalks, yellow or pale whitish colour flowers and cube shaped seeds. Fenugreek is found in countries like India (largest producer), Pakistan, Egypt, Morocco, and the United States.
Health Benefits of Fenugreek
- Fenugreek is said to be good for everything, it is used in digestive problems, gastritis, diabetes, male libido, high cholesterol and many more.
- Fenugreek is used in diabetic patients as it slows down the absorption of sugar in stomach and increases the stimulation of insulin, both of these factors help in lowering down blood sugar level.
- Fenugreek is given to nursing mothers (galactagogue), as it promotes the milk flow.
- Fenugreek contains disogenin which acts similar to female hormone oestrogen.
- Fenugreek is a store house of vitamins and minerals like thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, calcium, copper, potassium and zinc.
- Fenugreek contains saponins that help to reduce the production and absorption of cholesterol in body and reduces the levels of LDL (low density lipid).
- Fenugreek is good for those suffering from hyperacidity as mucilage in fenugreek seeds relives stomach lining and the gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Fenugreek prevents constipation as it increases the bowel movements.
- Fenugreek is used to treat libido and erectile dysfunction in males as it increases the level of testosterone in their body.
- Fenugreek contains one of the polysaccharide called as glactomannan that is used in many weight loss supplements as it gives a feeling of fullness.
- Manage your diabetes with Morpheme Remedies Fenugreek capsules.
Health Conditions Where Fenugreek is useful
- Increases the production of milk in nursing mothers
- Fenugreek contains saponins which reduces the production and absorption of cholesterol.
- Fenugreek prevents diabetes as it increases the stimulation of insulin and slows down the absorption of sugar in stomach.
- Maintains the healthy level of testosterone in males and thus is used in dealing with libido and erectile dysfunction in males.
- Fenugreek aids in digestion, constipation and hyperacidity.
- Fenugreek helps in weight loss.
Dosage/How to Use
1 Capsule twice daily after meals.
Veg/Non Veg : Veg
Expiry/Shelf Life/Best Before : 3 Years
Size : 60 Veg Capsules Each Bottle