Healthvit Fitness L-Lysine Powder 100GMS
Lysine is an essential amino acid, which means your body cannot manufacture it so it must be obtained through the diet or by supplementation. Lysine is an essential component of all proteins and works with other essential amino acids to maintain growth, lean body mass, and the body's store of nitrogen.
Lysine acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-Citrulline (needed for normal protein metabolism) and L-camitine (needed for fat metabolism).
Lysine is crucial for the formation of collagen, a major part of the body's connective tissues and appears to help the body absorb and conserve calcium and may reduce its excretion. Lysine contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the Krebs cycle.
Lysine is needed for growth and to help maintain nitrogen balance in the body. L-lysine has many other functions in the body because it is incorporated into many proteins, which are used by the body for a variety of purposes. Lysine supports a healthy immune system.
• L-Lysine Has Shown To Be Helpful Reducing Cold Sores By Up To 50%
• L-Lysine Supports Immune System Function
• L-Lysine May Support A Healthy Cardiovascular System.
• L-Lysine May Supports Calcium Absorption, Making It More Available For Biological Functions.
Suggested Use :- As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop (1000 mg) mixed into your favorite beverage with or between meals, 1-2 times daily or as directed by your physician. Storage Keep sealed in a cool dry dark place - protect from light and moisture.
Ingredients :- L-LYSINE Other Ingredients: None
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION Servings Size: 1 scoop (1gm) Serving Per container: 100 Amount per serving.
• Not recommended for children
• Do not exceed recommended serving size
• Diabetic patients, pregnant or lactating women and patients suffering from other diseases need to consult with a healthcare expert or dietician before consuming this product
• This is a dietary food supplement and is not intended for medical use
• Store in a cool and dry place.