Healthvit Fitness L-Glycine Powder 100GMS
Glycine is an amino acid that has a calming effect on the brain. Additionally, glycine can help remove toxic substances like lactic acid from the body, and it may also increase the use and availability of growth hormone. When glycine is included in a balanced formula of amino acids, it is helpful in slowing down the breakdown of muscle tissue.
It is also helpful in healing damaged muscles or in simply rebuilding muscle tissue in athletes who participate in extreme workouts. Additionally, glycine seems to boost strength and muscle development. Glycine is a conditionally essential amino acid that has one of the simplest structures of all the amino acids found in the body.
Glycine is found in proteins of all life forms, and is important for the synthesis of proteins as well as adenosine triphosphate (ATP).Glycine is an amino acid used by the body to build proteins. Glycine promotes health of the thymus gland, spleen, and bone marrow and balance white cell production. Glycine slows down muscle degeneration by supplying additional creatine, which is a compound that is present in muscle tissue.
• Promotes Growth Hormone
• Release Impairs & Rebuild Muscles Tissue
• Increase Utilization Of Growth Hormone
Suggested Use:- As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving between meals 1-3 times daily or as directed by your physician. If you experience stomach irritation, take with meals.
Storage :- Keep sealed in a cool dry dark place - protect from light and moisture.
Ingredients:- L- GLYCINE Other Ingredients: None
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION Servings Size: 1 scoop (1 gm) Serving Per container:100
Amount per serving .
• Not recommended for children
• Do not exceed recommended serving size
• Diabetic patients, pregnant or lactating women and patients suffering from other diseases need to consult with a healthcare expert or dietician before consuming this product
• This is a dietary food supplement and is not intended for medical use
• Store in a cool and dry place
• Contains artificial sweetener (Sucralose)