Healthvit Acetyl-L-carnitine 500mg 60 Capsules
Acetyl-L-Carnitine ( ALC ) is a modified amino acid that supports cellular energy production by assisting in the transport of fat into the mitochondria where it is converted into ATP (cellular fuel). ALC is a highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine that can cross the blood-brain barrier, where it helps to manage oxidative damage, supports mitochondrial function and helps to maintain normal neurotransmitter activity. ALC helps to maintain optimal neurological health.
• Brain & Nerve cell Function
• Transport Fatty Acids
• Boost Cellular Energy
• If you are pregnant nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
• No artificial color, flavors or preservative added, no chemical solvents.
Suggested Use :- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two three times daily, 30 minutes before meal with water.
Ingredients :- Acetyl-I-carnitine 500mg
• Store in a dry place at a temperature below 30 C
• Keep out of reach of children